Cover your building and its contents 

Request a callback
  • Motor Insurance
  • Home Insurance
  • Travel Insurance

What We Cover

  • Fire, theft or flood
  • Accidental damage to furniture, fixtures and fittings
  • Loss or damage to television set, radio and other electrical device or equipment
  • Temporary accommodation and lost rent
  • Jewelry, clothing, contact lenses, spectacles etc.

Additional benefits include

Public Liability

Covers your legal liability as the house owner for injuries or death of third parties at your place of residence arising from your negligence.

Personal Accidents

Compensate you and your household whenever you sustain accidental bodily injury.


We pay up to 12 month loss of rent following damage to your property which makes the place not suitable for rental.

First time buying home insurance?

For a first-time home insurance buyer, nothing is more important than making the right decision. We can guide you through the process of choosing the most suitable home insurance cover that offers the most comprehensive benefits.
Talk to us